Monday, June 14, 2010

TV after 9pm.

Wow. Television after 9pm is AWFUL. You don't realize how offensive things are until there is a 10 year old sitting next to you. Talk about uncomfortable! My husband doesn't even notice it, but I get this awful pit in my stomach and start scrambling for a remote (to the total disdain of everyone else in the room). J always accuses me of acting naive because kids see and hear much worse in public school classrooms, but I am not being naive. I know that filth is out there and I am not pretending they don't hear or see things BUT... I just want our home to be a refuge from the filth. I don't want them to get an extra dose of gross when with us. Like that?!? hahaha... oh I think I am so funny sometimes. hahaha.

Sounds like a great time to updat the 'ol Ray Family Rules. :)

No comments: