Sunday, January 9, 2011

Super Saturday!!

The kids, Mimi and I have had one SUPER day!!! First we went to Lowe's to Build and Grow
it was an awesome game box with a chalkboard attached, it came with little games, chalk and a die too! My kids are already storing extra little treasures in it!

then it was off to McDonald's to eat happy meals and play on the toys.
a big treat these days, we have a lotta penny pinching going on so to get more than just fries for a snack is a special thing!

 Later we enjoyed a visit from our Auntie Shel,
always fun to see our auntie, funny though... after she left Marley was asking for Nate not Auntie Shel. lol.

 then went to watch Uncle Jesse and Uncle Dylan's basketball game
they won by ALOT. Somewhere around 61 to 30. Which means Uncle Jess didn't get to play much but it was fun anyways!... and I couldn't have asked for better behaved children. Score.

and while we were there we had popcorn and pop!
Two special treats in one day?!! How amazing is that! :)

Then it was home to eat dinner and have a dance party.
I have always loved dance parties, but my kids take the fun to a whole new level. Love, love, love dance parties with my kids. They crack me up and teach me some new moves!

After that we had frozen GoGurts and watched a movie... in Daddy's bed!! lol.
It was a Christmas movie, Quinn will not let Christmas end. Every day we pull into the driveway he asks me why I took our Christmas lights down and he tells me "no, it's christmas time, santa a coming back" haha. funny boy!

Hooray for Super Saturdays!

No comments: