Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Black Friday

Days til Black Friday: 9 (well, technically 8 days because it actually starts at 10pm Thanksgiving Night.)

I know a lot of people who have mixed feelings about this Holiday. (Yes, to me it is a Holiday! lol ) Some of my dearest friends hate it with a passion. But, I am pro BF. Hugely so. I love a good sale and this is the mother of all sales. :)

This year I am going to make matching bandannas for our posse, apply war paint to my face, draw a map of my "plan of attack", maybe even make shirts that say "I bite". I don't really bite, or elbow, or steal out of people's carts. In fact, I am as non-crazy as they come, but I love the crazies and it just so happens I am quite theatrical.  I mean, just think of the wierd looks I'd get and fun facebook posts I would start with a shirt like that!   

I can't wait. I am so excited! I have a lot of things I want to cross off my list. If I am lucky enough to find it all - great, if not it's no big deal. A good attitude makes all the difference. :)

No comments: