Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Change is Good

I am happy most days. I love my good (albeit, complicated and at times overwhelming) life. Yet, I want more. I think it's human nature to want to continue progressing, and I've been told if you aren't moving forward you are slipping backward. So, I am going to make some changes.

Change #1: ORGANIZED LIVING

Step 1: The House
I want to be more organized. WAY more organized. A place for everything and everything in it's place. I am pretty organzied as it is. I know where everything is, but no one else seems to so they have to ask me. Also, there is always clutter and junk that is funkdafying (funk-da-fy-ing, it's a real word. Or it should be! lol.) my areas. So my solution is less stuff, a lot less stuff (think dumpster!)  and clean, organized areas clearly labeled so everyone else knows exactly where something belongs.
This is going to be a VERY long project, but I am going to dedicate an hour of my day to this 'change' until it's done. I am going to start at the bottom far corner of the house, the laundry room, and move on from there. :)

No comments: