Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's that time of year again!


Break out the swimsuits, Popsicles, water balloons and sprinklers! It's summertime!! Well, kinda ... it's still May and I don't think of summer officially starting until school is out in June but it's going to be in the 90's this week and that sounds like summer weather if you ask me!!

We are off to buy a little kiddie pool or two and maybe some new water squirting toys, we would have just set up our giant pool this week... but it was mysteriously destroyed at the end of last summer [darn wind storm... :)]. So once we procure some nice, new (safe) water fun and after I invest in a serious supply of sunblock [maybe I'll even buy a giant floppy hat too!] I will break out my new lawn chairs and sit in the shade filling up water balloons until the sun goes down. Well, not literally my fingers get tired of tying water balloons after an hour or so, but yay for summer!!

No comments: