Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Excited

My husband is working at Twigs, a fancy new Bistro and Martini Bar that opens next week in the  Tri-Cities. He came home with a big cheesy grin on his face and showed me a picture, it was Creme Brulee!!! I couldn't be more excited! Few things in life can make me this happy. It's probably the one thing I miss most about living in Seattle. There were so many places to go that served this perfect desert.

Funny story: one time while he and I were on a little trip, Jabali ran into 3 different resturants to ask if they had it on their menu or could make it for me before deciding if we would be eating there or not. I love it that much, well -- that,  and I'm slightly silly when it comes to Creme Brulee. :)

I am excited for the new resturant to open, it has a great food and drink menu too, but of course my number one interest is this. Mmmm. Bring on the extra calories, cuz I tell you what... it's going to be worth it!!
Creme Brulee
(Thank you google images, seriously. Thank. You.)


1 comment:

NaDell said...

That looks delicious! I'm glad he's treating you well. =)