Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Birthday Wish List

My birthday is coming up and usually I don't ask for anything, but this year I am making a list so my husband can pick a few things and know I will be happy!  lol. :)

Gift Card to Lowe's (for bathroom remodel)
$100 in ten dollar bills
Subscription to Tri-City Herald
A case of paper and ink for my printer
Tanning package at Illusions
Hot pink or lime green bicycle
Mani and pedi
New bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths
More baseball card holders for my binder
Facial and/or 60 minute massage
One year paid membership to Gold's Gym
Subscription to All You magazine
Lime Green running shoes (tounge-less)
Coupon for a "free day", so I can relax
Dinner at Outback
Tickets to a Comedy Club
New tupperware and Pyrex collections

...surely there will be more added to this list!! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your Birthday list is fantastic. I hope you get some good things. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry to miss it

Sarah Ray said...

I got some GREAT things!! I will post all about it... too much to fit in a comment! lol :)

P.s Thank you, and I love you!