Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dorms and Dreams!

While researching some housing options for my brother Jake's Winter/Spring track at BYU this year. I came across an ad on craigslist. This guy was selling his housing contract so he could run off and get married. Pretty typical, when I went to college I bought my cousin Jana's contract so she could do the same thing! :)

The funny thing about this particular ad was the very last sentence. It said this:

"If you buy this contract, all your dreams may come true; you'll never know if you don't buy."

I laughed so hard when I read this! Seriously LOL action. The place isn't that cool. My boyfriend lived at that apartment complex, and I remember it being so-so, and the price is not a huge discount from the orginal price.... but after that tag line?! I wanted to call him and ask him where to mail the check!

I love a good laugh!

No comments: