Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My own brand of 'Reality Tv'

I don't know who Snooky is, I don't know where "The Hills" are, I assume Beverly Hills, but that just occurred me as I wrote this sentence, lol. I am not ashamed to admit it! I really am clueless about all things Reality Tv. Runway what? Who's Big Brother?

I don't even watch my once 'never-miss-an-episode' fave show Survivor. It just doesn't interest me. Here's what does:

Real life "Reality Tv". Reading random blogs about random people and their random real life situations, drama, problems, loves, affairs, work, marriages, friendships, obsessions, etc.

Weird? Yes. Very. But so is sticking a bunch of famous people and/or strangers in a house and having them fight for some fake opportunity to work for a overweight balding man with a terrible comb-over.

To each their own. :)

No comments: