Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today

So many fun things happened today. Marley my little diva -- who has been wearing nothing but big puffy dress up dresses for a solid week now -- built a tall princess tower out of blocks with me. It was so fun. The best part? When I added the stairs into the tower, she got really excited, put her fist out to me and said "woo hoo mom!! pound it!" lol. She has many, many funny sayings lately all thanks to Uncle Brad. :)

While playing Zingo with Quinn -- his all time favorite game right now-- he tried to give me one of his pieces so I could be a winner too. I kept losing. I usually make him lose a few rounds so he can understand games can still be fun even if you don't win everytime, but this time I couldn't win! And he felt bad for me. lol. I did eventually win one round, barely!! And when I won he said "good one mom" and gave me a high five. Life lesson learned.  

I cleaned the kitchen- twice, did 5 loads of laundry, applied to CBC, printed coupons, played preschool, ran errands and even worked a few hours. Pretty bitchin' day.

No comments: