Monday, October 3, 2011

Are you waiting? I am.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/2011/oct/03/amanda-knox-appeal-hearing-live?newsfeed=true

Live Newsfeed of the Amanda Knox Appeal hearing.

My fingers are crossed for Amanda! ... and my toes and arms and everything else too.


UPDATE!:  8.53pm: Knox has been cleared of the murder charge, as has Sollecito.


HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!! 

That's a BIG victory! :)

After spending more than four years in an Italian jail for a crime she didn't commit she is finally free. What a great victory for her and her family, now she can finally have her life back. Someone better get her a book and movie deal so all the pain and suffering she shouldn't have been put through makes her wealthy enough to pay for the years of intensive therapy she's going to need.

I am sure there will be MANY news reports coming out now. Some supportive and others not. I will not be reading any or listening to any.  Later, when she writes something ... I will read that. Until then I wish her a happy and uneventful life! :)  

No comments: