Saturday, October 15, 2011

Puppies and Pooping

We have lots and lots of puppies. Nine of them to be exact. They poop everywhere. It's insanity. I am constantly shoveling or spraying down my back patio. It's just what puppies do I guess! :) ... well apparently, Marley too.

While the kids and I were outside playing with the puppies in the yard, Marley ran over to the concrete patio, dropped her pants and pooped. I was speechless. I didn't know what to do or say, so I just laughed. I usually pick her up and run to the bathroom but I didn't feel it appropriate (too far a distance to travel safely). When I asked her what she was doing she said, "Pooping on the poop deck". Ha, ha, ha.

After we went inside to use the potty, I explained that people poop in toilets, only puppies poop outside. :) Peeing is a different story. lol.

No comments: