Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Surprises!

Don't you just LOVE to find money in your pants pocket?! I do! Today I had a fun surprise even BETTER than a rogue $5 in my dirty pants (that I totally wear again without washing, it's how I roll!).


Today I got to go tanning with Mom and Shel (Jabali didn't work til 4 today, yay for girl time!). Shellie gave me a gift card to Illusions for my birthday and mom got me some awesome tanning lotion so it was a fun all-expenses-paid treat in the middle of the day. Icing on the cake?! I already had 10 visits on my account from 8 years ago when I loved myself enough to tan all the time. Umm... heck yeah!! :) So now I have 10 visits and 50 high pressure minutes on my account just waiting for me to use when I need a little sunny get-away during this sure to be freezing winter!

I .heart. Happy Surprises! :)

P.s. My butt is burnt and itchy.... and I am LOVING it! lol.

No comments: